We stayed here towards the end of our stay in Sri Lanka as part of our honeymoon. The drive is a little scary at times and you hope not to encounter anything coming in the opposite direction but it is a beautiful drive to with lovely views. The house is lovely and the weather was lovely, sunny and clear when... More
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Warwick Gardens Hotel Nuwara Eliya
- Jetwing Warwick Gardens Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored colonial tea planter’s bungalow set amidst verdant hillside scenery, Jetwing Warwick Gardens is the ideal getaway from life’s tribulations. Consisting of a range of exquisitely designed rooms, this a stay allows one to experience the enchantment of historic elegance and glory surrounded by nature’s perfection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Jetwing Warwick Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.