We really enjoyed our stay here the highlight of our 2 weeks spent in Bali. Great service first class spa and private villas with pool and outdoor showers is something to experience. I highly recommend at least one night here it is worth the money spent a truly romantic get away.
- Also Known As:
- Plataran Bali Hotel
- Plataran Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Plataran Bali Resort And Spa
- Plataran Bali Resort & Spa Kerobokan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLataran Bali Villas Resort and Spa, located in the lush greenery of the Kerobokan area, or ‘outskirts’ of Seminyak. The resort offers a tranquility in an intimate atmosphere, quiet & peaceful with antique furniture in all rooms combining Javanese and Balinese cultures. You can even have the experience of bathing in the open in the specially designed bathroom which offers complete privacy and at the same time offers the pleasure of having a cool refreshing shower together with the opportunity to watch the changing hues of the morning sky, birds flying in flocks or the night sky studded with stars. The design, the services and the atmosphere have become the main reason why the guests keep returning to this resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Plataran Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.