We spend three nights in this resort. With no Wifi and no telephone!.The peace and loving care of the staff, the good energy of the place, the simple life of the fishermen of the area, makes of this a perfect spot for quiet meditation and inner exploration. Is a must!
- Also Known As:
- Meditasi Bungalows Hotel Amed
- Meditasi Bungalows Hotel
- Meditasi Bungalows Amed, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meditasi Bungalows is a relaxing place where the beautiful private bamboo bungalows have dreamy balconies overlooking the beach. Each bungalow has an open air bathroom. If you want to relax more you can book a yoga or meditation class daily from 5 pm to 6.30 pm.Next door is Smiling Buddha, a unique organic Balinese open-air cushion restaurant. Smiling Buddha is open from 7.30 am until late for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can enjoy Balinese or international organic food and (herbal) drinks. Excellent snorkeling in the coral garden opposite the bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Meditasi Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.