We found the place very relaxing. The property is well done, with large rooms, lot of open spaces and friendly staff. There is a rustic feeling to the place and a slight air of negligence, probably because it is not very well staffed. It's not on the beach but, very close to it. That was bit of a dissappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Turtle Beach Hotel
- Abad Turtle Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Abad Turtle Beach Kerala/Alappuzha, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across an area of 13 acres of land, Turtle Beach Resort is ideally located at Mararikulam, a fishing village about 30 kms from Kochi. The resort overlooks the white sandy Marari Beach and has a rivulet flowing on one side. Stretching across the expansive area are 16 cottages comprising 29 beach cottages and villa. Facilities: The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned with en-suite toilets and individual patios. Room are equipped with TV, telephone, fridge, tea/coffee maker and individual safe deposit locker, Ayurveda centre, doctor on call, currency exchange, credit card accepted, travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, Otel, MakeMyTrip and Agoda so you can book your Abad Turtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.