I have stayed in quite a few "western" style hotels in China and I have to say the Fairmont Yangcheng Lake is the best. The staff were friendly and the customer service fabulous. (I left my jacket behind and after calling received it the next day, neatly pressed and folded.) The hotel itself is beautiful, the facilities fabulous. Our room... More
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Yangcheng Lake Hotel Kunshan
- Fairmont Yangcheng Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the shores of the legendary Yangcheng Lake, home to the sought-after hairy crab, Fairmont Yangcheng Lake is a luxury five star Kunshan resort unlike any other. Beyond our resort’s accommodations, guests will discover a city rich in history. Not only is it the birthplace of Kun Opera, the oldest form of Chinese opera, but the region is also home to the Zhou Zhuang Water Village, Kunshan Forest Park and Tinglin Park – all of which offer unique ways to connect with the culture – and the people – of China. With our location we are easily accessible to Suzhou attractions as well, a neighbourhood just west of Shanghai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Fairmont Yangcheng Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.