My husband and I stayed April 13-17th for our 4th anniversary and it was our first time to the smokies and had a wonderful time. We stayed in room 403, it is lower level. The unit was decently decorated, nice hardwood floors which is great for me since I suffer from allergies, the bathroom was nice and looked updated. Great... More
- Also Known As:
- The Highlands Condominium Hotel
- The Highlands Condominium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered on three sides by the scenic Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this luxurious venue offers 64 one to three bedroom, fully furnished condominiums with romantic stone fireplaces, private entrances, private balconies with panoramic views of Mt. LeConte and the Great Smoky Mountains, fully equipped kitchens, relaxing whirlpools, and private baths for every bedroom. On site amenities include two outdoor pools, a large sun deck, two saunas, two hot tubs, and an exercise room.Why Choose Highlands Condominiums for Your Gatlinburg Vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains? Incomparable Views! Our name says it all! The Highlands Condos are located in Gatlinburg's most prime location, surrounded by the National Park and near Ober Gatlinburg with direct access to downtown. Our views are genuine; breathtaking from each private balcony, it is guaranteed not to disappoint! Our location makes it possible to avoid Gatlinburg traffic by following the bypass to your comfortable condo awaiting you. Two beautiful outdoor pools overlooking Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park make your vacation a delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Highlands Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.