The last time we were in Gatlinburg we stayed at the Terrace as we always do. We rented one of the cabins by the river. They are small and a little rustic,just what I look for. They have good comfortable beds,cable,heat and air,swimming pool,but most of all,the sound of the river running by your porch. Open the windows and allow... More
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Inn On The Water Hotel Gatlinburg
- Terrace Inn On The Water Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under New Management! Newly Renovated! 12 Hotel Style Rooms! 6 Cabin Cottage Rooms! Every Room has a Balcony Over the Water! Everything new in and outside of rooms! Just reopened in March of 2009 with major updates to the property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Terrace Inn on the Water reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.