The small cabin we were recommended was not at all a small cabin. It was a multi room cabin with six rooms and no privacy or amenities. I do not recommend this facility to anyone. There is not a tv, radio, book to read or any other after hour entertainment. We will never return to the small cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1914, Lake McDonald Lodge is nestled on the shores of the largest lake inside Glacier National Park. Lake McDonald offers a unique gift shop, campstore, lounge, restaurant, and pizzeria. Red Bus tours, boat cruises, and numerous other activities are available. This picturesque location on the northern shore of beautiful Lake McDonald has 100 guest rooms split between a main lodge, a row of duplex-style cabins, and a two-story 1950s era motor inn. All guestrooms at Lake McDonald are rustic, yet comfortable. In keeping in the era in which all the rooms were built, they offer guests modest amenities and old-world style accommodations resulting in a one-of-a kind, National Park lodging experience. A limited number of ADA- accessible rooms are available and are booked based on a space available basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Lake McDonald Lodge, Cabins, and Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Mcdonald Hotel West Glacier
- Lake Mcdonald Lodge
- Lake McDonald Lodge, Cabins, And Motor Inn West Glacier, Montana