BE FOREWARNED -- you are renting a room that is a room without any services whatsoever. No reception, no phone, no alarm clock... no maps... Nothing.. The first thing that put me off was there were 5 Schlage keypad locks to get into the room -- that should tell you something ab out the neighborhood (Bedford Stuyvessant, not the gentrified... More
- Also Known As:
- The Missing Lantern Hotel Brooklyn
- The Missing Lantern Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer affordable, first class, fully furnished, studio apartment suites, in a Brooklyn brownstone. Our stylish suites include a luxurious bath, one queen sized and one full sized bed, with elegant sheets and plush pillows, atop an irresistible mattress. All suites include a microwave, refrigerator, cable television and coffeemaker. Our suites are also self help if you desire to prepare your own meals. We are also conveniently located near local restaurants and public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Missing Lantern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.