I had stayed here years ago when I was about 8 years old- I enjoyed my time at the Inn then as I did this past weekend. Very comfortable, charming accommodations. The staff is incredibly friendly- I felt like I was visiting old friends. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. We received... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel Fredericksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill (formerly Fredericksburg Colonial Inn) is under new ownership since May 2007. Many new upgrades, pillow-top mattress, Royal Suites, wireless internet, new breakfast items, warm and inviting staff. Walking distance to Downtown Fredericksburg Historic sites, restaurants, antique stores. Great shopping and dining options! Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Inn At The Olde Silk Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.