It has a great location if you want to visit the old downtown area. It's a 15 minute walk or a very short drive. The room was clean and neat. It's very small. There was a bed, a small dresser and 1 chair in the room and no room for a desk or anything else. There was a small wardrobe... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel Fredericksburg
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill (formerly Fredericksburg Colonial Inn) is under new ownership since May 2007. Many new upgrades, pillow-top mattress, Royal Suites, wireless internet, new breakfast items, warm and inviting staff. Walking distance to Downtown Fredericksburg Historic sites, restaurants, antique stores. Great shopping and dining options! Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inn At The Olde Silk Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.