Bathroom was very very dirty. The front entrance of the room was also dirty. At the lobby the head of the janitor dept. was arguing with a costumer about cleaning his room, they were arguing for approximately 10 minute. That was embarrass due to the fact that I had a visitor with me.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fredericksburg North Hotel Fredericksburg
- Days Inn Fredericksburg North Hotel
- Fredericksburg Days Inn
- Days Inn Fredericksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and conveniently located off Interstate 95 between Washington, DC. and Richmond, Virginia at Exit 133. Easy access to downtown historic Fredericksburg and area attractions. We offer a seasonal outdoor pool, friendly staff and Perkins Restaurant is adjacent. Surrounded by many restaurants and shopping establishments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Fredericksburg North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.