I enjoy coming to the president's quarter. You are in-fact treated like royalty. Not sure why expectation is there to tip house-keeping and cooks when the rooms are pricey. The only downside is the exquisite breakfast items are a bit too unique. Folks in the south are fine with the traditional sausage,eggs,waffles,pancakes,and grits. Cut the high-end crap and stick to... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured on "Wheel of Fortune" and Voted "Best Savannah B&B / Inn" six years, Presidents' Quarters Inn exudes charming ways of the American South. This historic and private bed-and-breakfast hotel (16 overly spacious executive quarters; ca. 1855) is a time-honored place of beauty on Oglethorpe Square and featured in Southern Living, "The South's Most Scenic Drives" (August 2012). Guest favorites are the walkable historic district location, private courtyard, balconies, free parking, elevator, WiFi, lovely breakfast, wine hour & extraordinary southern hospitality. General Robert E. Lee was an overnight guest. The 'Trust Lot' was the first residence site of Georgia's First Royal [British] Governor (ca. 1735). It was a movie location for "Roots" television mini-series. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Presidents' Quarters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Presidents` Quarters Hotel
- The Presidents` Quarters Hotel Savannah