The staff was super plus, clean rooms and very comfortable. We couldn't sleep because of the outside noise in the back of the hotel. If you stay here ask for a courtyard room or don't stay on a weekend. Too loud out back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah