Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with the hotel sectirity and night time front desk. The security guard was aggressive and rude while handling a noise eviction somehow caused by a guest alone in the room. There was only one guest in the room at the time complaints were made but the ten minute eviction clock began. When I... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.