We have done the B and B thing in Savannah and opted to stay in the Best Western on Bay Street in the historic district of Savannah. Plusses: they take pets, with a modest fee, the parking is in their lot, also at a modest fee, and the rooms are quite nice. The location is wonderful, right across from River... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.