The advertised rate for this motel is $190 per night but booking online (with discounted rate), I paid $95 per night. With it being within walking distance to what we wanted to see (1 street over from River Street and 1 street over from City Market) the location could not have been any more convenient. The room was clean and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Venere, Best Western, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah