My husband and I spent 2 nights at the Dresser Palmer House in April 2014. From the moment we arrived until we left we felt extremely comfortable and welcome! The B&B is close enough to the Historic District to be able to walk to everything but far enough removed that it is quiet at night time. The front porch is... More
- Also Known As:
- Dresser Palmer House Hotel
- Dresser Palmer House Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within the nation’s largest urban Historic Landmark District, Dresser Palmer House, a historic Savannah bed and breakfast, offers an elegant southern vacation setting with quaint hospitality to delight the most discriminating traveler. Come stay at one of Savannah’s oldest and most exclusive locations, one block from world famous Forsyth Park.Built in 1876 by Henry Dresser and Samuel Palmer, this 11,000 square foot Italianate townhouse now operates as one of Savannah’s finest bed and breakfast inns, providing a variety of distinctive accommodations from king canopy beds and private baths to our ADA compliant lift and guest suite.At the Dresser Palmer House bed and breakfast in Savannah, you will find amenities normally seen in much larger hotels, coupled with the personal attention found only in the very best inns. We invite you to come and experience true southern hospitality at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Dresser Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.