Many thanks to the ladies at Catherine Ward House for making our first visit to Savannah so much fun. We liked the inn location just off Forsyth Park and being able to walk everywhere in the historic district. And the breakfast was so delicious!
- Also Known As:
- Catherine Ward House Hotel
- Catherine Ward House Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catherine Ward House Inn, built in the 1880's, is an elegant bed and breakfast featuring 9 distinctly appointed guest rooms. A comfortable parlor and outdoor courtyard area with koi pond are available for all guests to enjoy and relax in. Located near the Historic District and Forsyth Park, the Inn is within an easy stroll to many restaurants, shopping and antiquing opportunities, museums and other historic sites. Leslie, the friendly and knowledgeable Innkeeper, is happy to assist all guests with dining reservations and tickets and share her "insider's knowledge" on where to most enjoy your visit to Savannah. A three course breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Catherine Ward House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.