Overall, we enjoyed our short stay at the Eliza Thompson house. The staff is very nice. The hotel is in a great location- very romantic and picturesque part of Savannah. Walking distance to some very nice restaurants. We stayed in the main house in the Lindsey room which was nice, but the only windows face a wall so next time... More
- Also Known As:
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel Savannah
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eliza Thompson House is an exquisite 1847 bed and breakfast inn located on beautiful Jones Street. Recommended by Conde Nast Johansens and known for superior service, this inn is private, peaceful, and just a short walk from Savannah's most-loved historic attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Eliza Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.