As a consultant, I travel to Baltimore at least 4 times a year. I find this place very female executives friendly. The front desk folks were very friendly. I recommend this place to other business travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Mid Town Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Mid Town Hotel Baltimore
- Midtown Hotel Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Baltimore, Maryland's legendary Mid Town, and only moments away from many of the Nation's most popular attractions, is where you will find this charming historic hotel. The Mid Towne Suites, originally built in 1862, are ideally located only a short distance away from a number of sites and attractions. There are several museums, shopping districts and restaurants only moments away. After a restful night of sleep, guests at the Mid Towne Baltimore can start their morning with a complimentary continental breakfast, or check their email with the hotel's free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rodeway Inn Mid Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.