We spent a long weekend in Gettysburg and stayed at the Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters for 4 nights. The room was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. The only complaint would be that there needs to be some towel racks in the bathroom. Otherwise I would recommend this place to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Heart of the Battlefield, Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters is a Platium award winning Choice Hotels property. Our Inn is perfectly located on historic Seminary Ridge overlooking the Gettysburg Battlefield, the Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Gettysburg College.Our Hotel also features General Lee’s Headquarters Museum which is complimentary for our Hotel guests. General Lee’s Headquarters Museum is Gettysburg’s oldest museum and contains one the finest private Civil War artifact collections. We blend the feeling of the Civil War experience with 21st century conveniences at Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters. Quality Inn at General Lee’s Headquarters is the only hotel in Gettysburg that offers suites in Civil War era buildings. In Addition, we offer suites with multiple bedrooms and full kitchens for extended stays. Our Appalachian Micro Brewery and Restaurant is conveniently located on site for signature food and spirits. We also offer a Banquet/Meeting Room for up to 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn at General Lee's Headquarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At General Lee`s Headquarters Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn At General Lee`s Headquarters Hotel
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn