5 story hotel between downtown Gettysburg and battlefield visitors center. Elevators pretty fast. Exterior but covered room access. Single room bath. Bed was OK. Computer in lobby very slow. No free breakfast to speak of but restaurant in hotel. Many large civil war paintings in restaurant area. Nice view of town from top floor.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.