Living in NJ and working in NYC I have visited Philly a few times on day trips. This visit was for business and for a week. The stay makes me want to return for pleasure as opposed to business. Philadelphia is a great town. The Alexander Inn is a great place to stay. The rooms, service, staff and neighborhood features... More
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.