Stayed at the Alexander Inn for two nights recently, and really can't find anything to complain about. The location was perfect - within walking distance of all the sights in Philly including Independence Hall, the Reading Terminal Market, the Magic Garden, South Street, Italian Market, and a slightly longer walk to the Philadelphia Museum of Art (about 30 or so... More
- Also Known As:
- Alexander Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming boutique hotel with 48 designer rooms, private baths, Hi speed wireless internet, in-room safes, DirecTV with 8 complimentary movie channels, great artwork, breakfast buffet, fitness center, historic tours from our door, discounted indoor parking nearby, a friendly staff and reasonable and consistent rates from $119. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.