First time visiting the inn trying out Amazon Local and it was a great experience. We stayed in a lagoon room and found it clean quiet and comfortable with a wonderful view. The real highlight is the original lodge. We had dinner at the tavern both nights and thought the food was very good.
- Also Known As:
- The Captain Whidbey Hotel Coupeville
- The Captain Whidbey Hotel
- Captain Whidbey Inn
- The Captain Whidbey Inn Whidbey Island/Coupeville, WA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Captain Whidbey Inn is an enchanting log inn that was hand-built in 1907. Located on the shores of Penn Cove inside the Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve, the inn is superbly located for outdoor enthusiasts and those seeking the charm of a historic Northwest town by the sea. Activities popular with guests include hiking, kayaking, cycling, antiquing, horseback riding, fishing, wine-tasting, and beachcombing. With both rustic and modern accommodations, the Captain Whidbey Inn offers three types of lodging: quaint log-walled rooms in the inn itself, romantic private waterfront cabins, and the more modern Lagoon rooms. Overnight stay includes water views from all areas on the property, access to our restaurant, free continental breakfast, free parking and free WiFi access as well as hot tubs and fireplaces in certain units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Captain Whidbey Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.