Sands is a halfway point between home (MA) and sons college (VA), so we decided to stay there one night. Had a great time, though kids (18 yrs) did not have alot to do. Crowds were not bad, smoke not as bad as I thought after reading other reviews, one side of casino is no smoking. Smaller casino than most... More
- Also Known As:
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem Hotel
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem Hotel Bethlehem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem designed its hotel to set a new standard for luxury and style. Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Wireless Internet are included. The 302 rooms include 16 Executive Suites and 6 Presidential Suites, each of which has the latest in modern amenities like wireless internet, media-hubs and high-definition flat-screen televisions. When you select the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem you are assured an extraordinary experience. Each of the resort's spacious guest rooms is sophisticatedly decorated in a stylish combination of rich dark woods and neutral tones - the perfect choice for a weekend escape or business retreat. Luxury, Style and Class come together to create an unparalleled hotel in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The Sands offers a wide array of dining from casual to upscale at five distinct locations and the convenience of a food court. Savor a tender cut of prime steak or fresh seafood at Emeril's Chop House. Visit Chef Emeril Lagasse's newest restaurant, Emeril's Italian Table, with its rustic Italian-inspired fare including antipasti, cured meats and artisanal cheeses, fresh made pastas and more. Enjoy a distinctive twist on all-American favorites at Burgers And More by Emeril. Stop by St. James Gate Irish Pub and Carvery for an authentic Irish meal. The Sands is home to a New York City iconic eatery, Carnegie Deli - the perfect stop for something quick and delicious. Cobalt Cafe and Buffet features American and European cuisine while The Market offers a variety of tastes including Nathan's Famous hot dogs, juicy burgers, Villa Pizza and more. Located in one of the most charming downtowns in Pennsylvania, the Sands offers plenty of excitement for guests to enjoy. Stroll beautiful, tree-lined streets and browse an array of small shops for gifts, the latest fashions, antiques and more. Memorable sightseeing tours are available with a remarkable collection of historic buildings and homes that feature carefully preserved architecture from over a century ago. The Sands also features the most exciting gaming in the area, perfect for guests who are looking for a little more action. The casino floor has over 3,000 slot machines, video poker machines and electronic table games. 129 table games provide guests with the high-rolling action they want. Win big on roulette, craps, blackjack, baccarat, a variety of other games including let it ride, pai gow poker, three-card poker and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.