the customer service is very awesome, i like how they attend to our needs.the rooms are very comfortable,cozy and clean. i like how secure the hotel is with key cards to even get into the building. i also like the the guest service when the clean our rooms..... the maids are very polite and gentle. if i ever need to... More
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Joe Battle Hotel
- Value Place Joe Battle Hotel El Paso
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nicknamed the Sun City, El Paso Texas is a large international metroplex comprised of three states (Texas, New Mexico and Chihuahua) allowing visitors to experience multicultural art, entertainment, shopping, and dining. El Paso is also known as the Boot Capital of the World with more than 12 manufacturers and retailers of custom made boots. El Paso is a southwest multicultural mecca featuring mercados, authentic restaurants, and a variety of museums and galleries displaying thousands of years of history. For a recreational getaway, El Paso offers more than 300 days of sun a year. This is ideal weather for premier rock climbing and bouldering at the Hueco Tanks State Historic Site, hiking, bird watching, camping in the Franklin Mountains State Park, and golf at one of many golf courses. The sports enthusiast can attend the Brut Sun Bowl (the 2nd oldest bowl game in the U.S.), the Borderland Derby at Sunland Park, the Amigo Airsho at Fort Bliss, or the International Balloonfest. El Paso is also home to Fort Bliss, one of the largest U.S. Army military complexes with training areas extending up to White Sands Missile Range and neighboring Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo. Every year Fort Bliss opens the base to the public for its Annul Armed Forces Day. Whether you’re working, vacationing, or just passing through, Value Place El Paso is the ideal place to stay while you’re in this unique part of the country. Once you arrive at our location, our friendly Value Place El Paso team will be happy to help you navigate around town. Just think of us as your guide to El Paso, TX - from the best local restaurants and attractions to any driving directions you might need to get you there ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Joe Battle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.