Hotel is old and has not been well maintained. It is a large hotel and way understaffed, especially in the restaurant/bar area. The food is good though and the service staff are pleasant and professional, but slow. The event rooms are fine if you are looking for meeting space, but the toilet ran all night in my sleep room and... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
- Little Rock Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your premier accommodations in Little Rock begin at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We are located in the heart of Little Rock with easy access to I-630 and I-430.With such easy access to all of Little Rock's best attractions, there is no reason to stay elsewhere. We are right down the street from the River Market District, just minutes from downtown and Little Rock Airport, and a close drive to the Little Rock Zoo, Clinton Presidential Library, Pinnacle Mountain, Burns Park, and the Wild River Country Water Park, among many other Little Rock attractions!When you are not busy exploring the city, you have the comforts of two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas, staying fit in our fitness center and indoor pool, starting the day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, or winding down the day with complimentary drinks at our Manager's Reception. Come stay with us at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.