Nice, clean hotel with friendly helpful staff. Perfect location in Tribeca. Only one minus, bring earplugs. Windows not soundproof and there is a lot of traffic round the clock. or ask for room not towards West Brodway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to experience New York City, the Cosmopolitan Hotel is a good choice for clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. All of our rooms are recently renovated, featuring Frette linens,complimentary high speed internet access, ipod docking stations and HD channels. We are located at the crossroads of Tribeca and the Financial District. We offer excellent service and a boutique hotel environment.The excitement of the city is just outside our door. Ideal for the business traveler and tourist, the Cosmopolitan Hotel offers affordable rates and state of the art amenities. The Cosmopolitan is the place to stay when you want to stay downtown. You can stroll the cobblestone streets and enjoy the historical architecture while you sample the hottest bars, restaurants and nightclubs in New York City. From our front door you can easily walk to: Wall Street, The South Street Seaport, Soho, Chinatown, Little Italy and Greenwich Village. Midtown and Times Square are only a fifteen minute subway ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York City
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York
- Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca