For a holiday inn, it was cleaner and more modern than I expected. Nice bathrooms, small well equipped gym and good pillows. Downside: no lobby coffee and no bottled water. The restaurant has horrible lightning and hours. Closes early. Unfriendly bartender. Limited menu. Go across threat to Ayza wine bar instead. For a view of Empire State ask for room... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street Hotel
- Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Holiday Inn Hotel on West 31st Street is located between Broadway and 5th Avenue right in the heart of the business and shopping districts of NYC. Our hotel features all high-end finishes and a modern decor. Complimentary High Speed Internet Access and weekday morning newspaper await you as our guest. Come join us in Cuisines Restaurant open daily for Breakfast and Dinner. Macy's flagship store and the Mall of Manhattan are just around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown West 31st Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.