The Intercontinental is very well located: Subway, bus terminal and adjacent to Times Square. I found the hotel very modern, certainly compared to the average boring and conservative built hotel in the US. The room and bathroom are spacious and I really liked the soft bed/matras.The business traveler will find all practical facilities and tools in the room. Also super... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening July 2010, InterContinental New York hotel ~ a new landmark in Times Square, stands 36 stories offering panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. At 44th Street and Eighth Avenue, it’s convenient to 39 theatres in the Broadway Theater District. Enjoy the onsite French inspired brasserie, from Celebrity Chef Todd English. The InterContinental New York is the place to meet with more than 10,000 square-feet of flexible New York meeting & event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.