Checked in, they offered us a corner room on a lower floor, no thanks, we asked for a corner room on a higher floor, so they gave us a corner on the 24th, SCORE! ...and because we had to wait 20 minutes for it to be ready, they have us free drink vouchers! Room was super clean, and super nice.... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening July 2010, InterContinental New York hotel ~ a new landmark in Times Square, stands 36 stories offering panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. At 44th Street and Eighth Avenue, it’s convenient to 39 theatres in the Broadway Theater District. Enjoy the onsite French inspired brasserie, from Celebrity Chef Todd English. The InterContinental New York is the place to meet with more than 10,000 square-feet of flexible New York meeting & event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.