I stayed at this hotel for business and it was fantastic. Huge room with fantastic glassed in rainfall shower. They accommodated a really early check-in and wifi connections were super fast. Food was great and they helped plan the few hours of free time I had. Not sure I could afford the price if I was staying for pleasure but... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening July 2010, InterContinental New York hotel ~ a new landmark in Times Square, stands 36 stories offering panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. At 44th Street and Eighth Avenue, it’s convenient to 39 theatres in the Broadway Theater District. Enjoy the onsite French inspired brasserie, from Celebrity Chef Todd English. The InterContinental New York is the place to meet with more than 10,000 square-feet of flexible New York meeting & event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel