Perfect location, good service, really nice stay in New York City. There is one BIG minus: Hilton is still charging 15 dollars a day for internect connection PER unit, really ridiculous! The hotel is well located, near Midtown and Chelsea, lots of restaurants and bars. The bar on the top floor is fanastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be fashionable. One of New York City's newest hotels, Hilton New York Fashion District offers stunning design, exemplary service and four-star amenities in the heart of the fashion capital of the world. Located on West 26th Street in one of Manhattan's most remarkable neighborhoods, Hilton New York Fashion District is steps away from the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Empire State Building, Herald Square and the renowned Macy's flagship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Agoda, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton New York Fashion District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel New York City
- Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel