Had to get last minute reservations in NYC and this was one of the few hotels in the area of my office that offered the government rate. Best selling point for the hotel was its location. The hotel itself is fine. Clean rooms. Free breakfast. Only one complaint..the bed was too hard. Otherwise, for the money...I'd stay here again if... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Manhattan is conveniently located on Water Street close to Wall Street. We are just a short distance from NY Stock Exchange, City Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, and World Trade Center. Lower Manhattan will keep you fully entertained by offering a variety of attractions including South Street Seaport, Battery Park, Little Italy, Chinatown, and walking distance from the South Ferry which connects to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We offer 112 luxuriously appointed guest rooms equipped with deluxe new bedding, Smart Bath Collection amenities, wired/wireless high-speed Internet access. This newly constructed hotel also features an exercise room, business center, and hot breakfast bar. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel