We have a nice stay in this hotel, during the winter. The heat was working well, the room is small like all rooms in NYC, but nice and clean. Wifi worked well too, and we were in a 7th floor. A typical Holiday Inn breakfast, they're fine tho. Recepcionist spoke spanish too, a good thing if you are spanish like... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Manhattan is conveniently located on Water Street close to Wall Street. We are just a short distance from NY Stock Exchange, City Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, and World Trade Center. Lower Manhattan will keep you fully entertained by offering a variety of attractions including South Street Seaport, Battery Park, Little Italy, Chinatown, and walking distance from the South Ferry which connects to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We offer 112 luxuriously appointed guest rooms equipped with deluxe new bedding, Smart Bath Collection amenities, wired/wireless high-speed Internet access. This newly constructed hotel also features an exercise room, business center, and hot breakfast bar. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.