I stayed at the hotel for one night on March 29. I made my reservation three weeks in advance, but upon arrival found out that the hotel was overbooked. I arrived around 1:20 pm and was told my room was in the process of being cleaned and it would be about a 45 min. - 1 hour wait. I was... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Manhattan is conveniently located on Water Street close to Wall Street. We are just a short distance from NY Stock Exchange, City Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, and World Trade Center. Lower Manhattan will keep you fully entertained by offering a variety of attractions including South Street Seaport, Battery Park, Little Italy, Chinatown, and walking distance from the South Ferry which connects to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We offer 112 luxuriously appointed guest rooms equipped with deluxe new bedding, Smart Bath Collection amenities, wired/wireless high-speed Internet access. This newly constructed hotel also features an exercise room, business center, and hot breakfast bar. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.