We stayed for 12 nights for new years eve 2013-2014, price was good compared to most hotels on the Manhattan area. Its located in Chinatown/Lowe Manhattan, so not as fancy as the fith avenue or times square, but well we used the hotel to sleep and rest only, all the nice places are around a 10-20 minute train ride. Besides... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge Hotel
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® Manhattan Bridge hotel is ideally located in the Lower Eastside of New York City, providing easy access to all the best this area offers. Local points of interest like the Manhattan Bridge, Chinatown, Little Italy, the New York City Financial District, Wall Street and Ground Zero are all within walking distance from this New York City, NY hotel. Additional attractions include: -Jacob K. Javits Convention Center -Broadway Theater District -Rockefeller Center -United Nations -Times Square New York is easy to explore thanks to this hotel's close proximity to subway and train stations. Countless entertainment venues, world-class shopping opportunities and unique eateries can be found in the vicinity. Free Parking available Only with our Park and Stay Package Only (oversize Vehicle additional charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.