I'm a single mom that travels to New York representing my company. For many years I have used commercial hotels in Midtown New York and never considered venturing uptown to Harlem. After reading many of the great reviews and speaking to a couple of friends that actually stayed in Harlem I decided to give it a try.....After all, midtown where... More
- Also Known As:
- The International Cozy Hotel
- The International Cozy Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, comfortable and very affordable! All rooms at The International Cozy Inn (ICI) were well thought out and planned for total comfort. From comfortable bedding, soft fluffy towels and silk flowers, every room was designed in a contemporary style. You will receive a modern style setting with old fashion hospitality. You will want to stay here. We are known for return guest as well as special request for our rooms. Most of our guests are International visitors from all over the world. Some guests have remained as permanent tenants through the years. This landmark building currently houses students from abroad and this is how The International Cozy Inn was conceived through its diverse culture. We are located two blocks from all major transportation making it accessible to reach Central park, Lincoln Center, and Times Square (only 12 minutes away) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Budget Places so you can book your The International Cozy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.