Not sure why hotel rooms are so pricey in Carlsbad. There were few visitors to the Caverns this time of year. From the number of energy company trucks outside, perhaps it's the oil/gas boom. We had a satisfactory room, but at too great a price. Location is on the south side of Carlsbad, so is convenient to the park.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Carlsbad
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly built Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico is just minutes away from the famous Carlsbad Caverns National Park, the Living Desert Zoo & Gardens State Park and the Pecos River. Experience more than 117 known caves at the Carlsbad Caverns - all formed when sulfuric acid dissolved the surrounding limestone. Located in the northern part of the Chuhuahuan Desert, Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico is centrally located to Roswell, Artesia, El Paso, and Midland. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico provides you with just what you need, and skip what you don't, so travel is easy and productive. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff is available to help 24 hours a day. Take advantage of our complimentary amenities at Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad New Mexico, including breakfast, in-room high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi in the lobby. Enjoy comfortable and spacious guest rooms that allow you to work and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.