Very comfortable rooms and very good restaurant. The pool water was a little green, but there were some guests swimming!? I wouldn't have gone into the water because of the apparent algae, but it was pretty cool out anyway. I didn't book this hotel for the pool though, I booked it for the convenience to the canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Canyon de Chelly hotel in Chinle, Arizona is located at the gateway to the Canyon de Chelly National Monument, the 2nd largest canyon in the United States! Just minutes from the canyon, you can tour the area with one of the local tour guides or you may do a self-guided tour of the canyon look-out points. The canyon has a total of 11 look-out points, all which have views of ancient ruins, petroglyphs, and pictographs. The hotel is a part of the historic Garcia's Trading Post located in the heart of the Navajo Nation Reservation. Enjoy a delicious meal in the Garcia's Restaurant which has a casual southwestern flavor. Or if you would rather enjoy a quiet and private meal, room service is available during regular restaurant hours. In our giftshop you can find beautiful Native American jewelry and southwestern works of art. For your convenience, vehicle tours into the canyon are available at the giftshop. At the end of the day, you can take a stroll through our beautiful courtyard or take a refreshing dip in our heated, outdoor pool(seasonal). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Canyon de Chelly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Canyon De Chelly Hotel Chinle
- Holiday Inn Canyon De Chelly Hotel
- Holiday Inn Chinle
- Chinle Holiday Inn