We love Hampton Inns. We like them because we pretty much know what we'll get if we stay at one. This was no exception. The room was comfortable and clean. We spent two nights here. Even though it is near the interstate, the noise level was not high. The staff was friendly and competent.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Titusville / i-95 Kennedy Space Hotel
- Hampton Inn Titusville / i-95 Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Hampton Inn Titusville
- Titusville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titusville may host the Kennedy Space Center, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this beautiful 4-story interior corridor hotel is the place to stay. Servicing both the business and leisure traveler, the Hampton Inn Titusville is conveniently located just off Interstate 95 (Exit 215) or Highway 50. As home to the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Canaveral National Seashore, Titusville remains the only place in the world where you can watch a rocket launch, take an eco tour by boat or helicopter, frolic on the beach and play a round of world-class golf - all in the same day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.