Noisy but decent hotel. Hotel is tired looking but is acceptable. Right on major street, so it can be rather noisy. My room faced the back and it did not cause problems. Breakfast was not good, never changed and the breakfast room was not kept real clean. Many restaurants close by.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yacht Harbor San Diego
- Best Western Posada San Diego
- Best Western San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Harbor views and a great location. New owners have completed millions of dollars in renovations including exterior and public areas and significant room upgrades. With new Sealy mattresses, new drapes and shears, upgraded linens and towels, new bath fixtures and fresh colors on the walls we think you will enjoy our new look and feel in our rooms. Still to come - new furniture and televisions and new meeting rooms. We have smaller budget minded rooms and larger harbor and pool view rooms. Something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Best Western, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Yacht Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.