If I had to do it over again. I'd stay somewhere else. Not worth the money. No breakfast, no pool, $30 a day parking, noisy, phone didn't work (staff said, "I'll get to it when I can. Maybe a couple of hours or you can have house maintenance look at it in the morning"). Not happy.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Harbour Lights Hotel
- Wyndham Harbour Lights Hotel San Diego
- Wyndham San Diego
- Wyndham Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Wyndham Harbour Lights in beautiful San Diego, CA. Our resort offers stylish downtown loft accommodations with retro furnishings, flat screen TV’s, CD/DVD/Stereo, pull out sofa, mini kitchenettes, and high end bathroom amenities from Bath & Body Works. Our resort has a gym, steam room, and sauna in the lower level for all your fitness needs. We are also pleased to announce the arrival of one of the most requested amenities, complimentary in-room wireless internet! To get connected using your wireless accessible laptop, just follow the simple instructions on the card next to your phone. A list of grocery services, channel listings, and other downtown gyms are provided for you in the front of the guest directory located in your room. If you would like to know more about these services please dial “0” on your phone to reach a member of the front office team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Harbour Lights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.