We did not stay at the Marriott but we did go on the rooftop Altitude Bar. Great view of the Petco Park were you could watch a game (from a distance). Heat lamps and fire to stay warm for the cooler nights. Great drinks and friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully reinvented the ultra-stylish San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter has quickly become the premier luxury hotel in the heart of the lively Gaslamp Quarter. Adjacent to PETCO Park, Home of the San Diego Padres, and two blocks from the San Diego Convention Center. Boasting a sophisticated modern design and breathtaking Ocean, San Diego skyline and baseball park views, home to Soleil @k Restaurant, Latitude Lounge & ALTITUDE Sky Lounge our award winning open-air rooftop hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- San Diego Marriott