Very nice rooms, good coffee to make from the pads they leave in the room. Nice breakfast also, and staff efficiently took care of the requests I had - nothing special, but there was no problem at all. Shuttle to the airport did not run when leaving, but they paid for a taxi instead.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Diego Old Town Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Old Town Hotel
- Courtyard San Diego
- San Diego Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The timeless charm of historic Old Town is combined with Marriott's modern accommodations. The Courtyard by Marriott in Old Town is nestled in the village where California was born. Blocks to the most authentic Spanish-American settlement that became the center of California's growth. Close to all of San Diego's world-famous attractions with easy access to public transportation and just a block off Interstate 5, we make your travels and hotel experience hassel-free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.