My wife and I stayed in a private ensuite room (so not your normal hostel experience) for two nights in February 2014. The room was very big, with plenty of space to open up bags and still not feel cluttered. The bathroom was also spacious, with a nice powerful shower. The only issue I'd have is the hard floors in... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Diego Downtown Hotel
- Hostelling International San Diego Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We’re here to help you with the most central and accessible hostel in San Diego. Let our award winning staff ensure you receive the most comfortable and enjoyable hostel stay you’ve ever had. We offer a myriad of free tours and activities, and all of our beds are Tempur-Pedic mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.