Stayed for business recently at College Club. Very well located. Good service. Breakfast was somewhat unappealing. Wi-fi was very slow. Bed was not very comfortable. In this historic house perhaps are from a previous century.
- Also Known As:
- The College Club Of Boston Hotel Boston
- The College Club Of Boston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The College Club's eleven guest rooms offer Back Bay charm and personal comfort to visitors. Six rooms have decorative fireplaces and private baths, while the five single occupancy rooms have shared baths. Each room's decor is unique to the college it represents. Free wireless internet is available. A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily. Located in Boston's historic Back Bay, The Club is within walking distance of the Freedom Trail, Theater District, Beacon Hill, Public Garden, and Copley Square. There are many excellent restaurants and shops all within walking distance of The College Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The College Club of Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.