Spent three nights in this boutique styled hotel.Located in the centre of Boston. Very comfortable and very modern set in an older building.Bedroom a little small by US standards but a great design layout.Hotel staff competent and friendly nothing was too much trouble for them .Breakfasts were continental and nicely presented.
- Also Known As:
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ames, located in the beautiful and historic Ames building, inspires both modern style and old world sophistication. An experience rich with elegant interpretations, Ames is ideally located near historic Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and bar offering an atmosphere that is at once refined and playful, a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Ames Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.