I traveled to Boston for the first time for a solo vacation. I chose this hotel because it had a kitchenette and it seemed to be in a good location. When I arrived I was happy to see it looked like a brownstone in the neighborhood. You wouldn't know it was a hotel. You had to enter a key code... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel Boston
- The Inn At St Botolph Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn @ St. Botolph, a luxury boutique hotel located in the shadow of the Prudential Center. With a keen nod to its namesake, the patron saint of travelers, The Inn @ St. Botolph in Boston's historic Back Bay wraps a wealth of luxuries in a tidy and affordable package for discerning travelers. Like its sister hotel, the internationally acclaimed XV Beacon, The Inn @ St. Botolph offers understated contemporary interiors graced with traditional styling and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn At St Botolph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.