We decided at the last minute to take a trip to Boston and was surprised on marathon weekend that we could still get rooms. The hotel is very convenient to everything and satisfied all if needs. We were also able to obtain tickets to a Red Sox game and a Bruins game! Brunch at Stephanie's on Newbury was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel Boston
- Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel
- Marriott Boston
- Boston Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A standout among other hotels in Copley Square, the award-winning Boston Marriott Copley Place is centrally located in the Back Bay district of the city. Just minutes from historic Trinity Church and Boston Common, our downtown Boston hotel’s location is perfect for business, weekend and leisure travel. Local shopping destinations include the stylish boutiques of Newbury Street, Copley Place Mall, and the Shops at Prudential Center, while nearby sporting venues make it easy to cheer on favorite teams at Fenway Park or TD Bank Garden. Guests are pampered with upscale amenities and on-site services including Champions sports bar and restaurant, valet parking, car rental and tour desk. Featuring 70,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech event space, our hotel is ideal for Boston conventions, business meetings and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Boston Marriott Copley Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.