The concrete was broken, every plant was dead, the door bell didn't work and it was staffed by questionable employees (or owners?) with no shoes. The rooms were dingy, dirty, dark and smelled overwhelmingly of mold. Equally questionable people were walking the property, smoking cigarettes and looking very unkempt. After seeing the rooms, my husband and his traveling companions refused... More
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.