This is a really nice hotel. No complaints whatsoever. I ate dinner at the onsite restaurant and it was delicious. They even had a nice selection of spirits at the bar. The staff was very friendly and the hotel rate was very reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Asheville Biltmore East Hotel
- Holiday Inn Asheville Biltmore East Hotel Asheville
- Holiday Inn Asheville
- Asheville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn Hotel Asheville- Biltmore East at the Blue Ridge Parkway provides the warmth and charm of a mountain lodge with the quality and service you've come to expect from Holiday Inns. The Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East is only minutes away from national chain restaurants, movie theaters, the Blue Ridge Parkway entrance and only 7 minutes from the Biltmore Estate and Historic Downtown Asheville. Enjoy our spacious mountain view rooms that overlook our scenic, seasonal heated outdoor pool, special executive corporate rooms designed for the business traveler, or traveling with your pet, ask for one of our pet friendly rooms with only a $20.00 pet fee per night. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and within minutes of the area's most popular attractions and destinations: Biltmore Estate, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Historic Downtown Asheville, Chimney Rock Park, Antique Malls, Black Mountain, Montreat, Warren Wilson College, VA Hospital, and across the street from Billy Graham's Training Center, 'The Cove'. Conveniently located on I-40 East or West at Exit 55. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Asheville Biltmore East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.