Value Place Inn is an excellent place to stay for the traveller that will be in Asheville for a week or more. You cannot beat $250 for a week. The room we had, 106, was functional and included a full size bed, a cooktop, a kitchen sink, full size refrigerator, flat screen tv, and a desk. We opted to pay... More
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Asheville Hotel
- Value Place Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Value Place Asheville is conveniently located right off of I-40, a 10-15 minute drive from the heart of downtown Asheville. The city of Asheville has something to offer everyone. Shopping, great restaurants, outdoor activities, museums, and historic landmarks are just the beginning of all the fun things to do. The city is filled with history and authenticity that is hard to find anywhere else. With its mix of Southern charm and modern lifestyle, Asheville is sure to be an enjoyable experience for anyone.If you are looking for arts and culture, Asheville is the city for you. The Asheville Art Museum is a fabulous destination for adults and children who want to experience art from the 20th and 21st centuries. The Biltmore Estate is par to none, built in 1895 by George Vanderbilt; the mansion has 255 rooms and is in the middle of the Pisgah National Forest. Another exciting museum in downtown Asheville is the Colburn Earth Science Museum.For people who love nature and the outdoors, Asheville has plenty to offer. The city has everything from hiking, biking, boating, golf and more. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is just outside the city which offers a beautiful, preserved look at nature. From waterfalls to gorgeous hiking trails, Asheville always has something thrilling to experience.Asheville has a thriving music scene. The city has deep roots in bluegrass music, but is also home to any kind of music imaginable from jazz to rock to contemporary. Some of the exciting venues to check out include The Orange Peel, The Grey Eagle and Zambra. For the theatre buff, there are plenty of venues to catch a broadway musical or play.Once you arrive in Asheville, it might be difficult to decide what to do first. With its vibrant city life mixed with the quiet, serenity of the outdoors, Asheville is a fabulous destination for everyone. Your friendly Value Place Asheville team can be your guide to it all.Value Place is an extended stay hotel that meets every life traveler’s need for affordable, clean and secure, temporary lodging with our remarkably low weekly rates, rigorous cleanliness standards, total commitment to your comfort, privacy and peace of mind, and our just-right simplicity. Whether you’re traveling on business, pleasure, relocation, or just looking for a temporary base camp on your life’s journey, Value Place is your place.Value Place is a much better place Before you decide to stay at Value Place, we want you to be prepared—prepared for a better guest experience. What that means to us is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, safer, simple, flexible experience. And this is more than just a nice idea—it’s the Value Place promise. So how do we do it? By combining all the convenience of a hotel and all the essentials of an apartment. We’re a hybrid—and that makes us better than a hotel, an apartment or any other short-term or long-term housing accommodations you’ll find. Think about it—no extras padded into our price, no hidden fees. No lease to sign, no utilities to set up. And that’s just for starters. Find out how we’re different and what to expect when you’re here. What to expect when you arrive After a brief room tour, you’ll register, pay for the week plus a refundable $100 deposit, and agree to our house rules—which basically come down to common-sense policies that protect the privacy and security of each and every guest. Value Place is a family-friendly place, and children 17 and under stay free. To maintain a consistent guest experience at all of our properties we do have a No Pet Policy, except for service animals. Then we’ll show you to your guest room. It’s that easy. What to expect in your room Although Value Place offers several room choices, the essential features stay the same. You can always count on a simple but fully furnished studio with a kitchen that includes a full size refrigerator and freezer, a microwave, a two-burner stovetop and plenty of cabinet space. You’ll also find two drinking cups, a trash bag, a roll of bathroom tissue and a bar of soap to get you started—because at Value Place, we figure you’d rather shop on your own terms than pay for extras you may not need. If you do want to take advantage of the additional amenities and services we offer—from kitchen cookware to high-speed Internet—they’re available anytime for your convenience for a minimal fee. There’s only one thing guests never seem to be completely prepared for—how astonishingly clean our rooms are. What to expect in and around our building All Value Place properties are newly constructed from the ground up and electronically locked 24/7. That means no one can access our interior-corridor entrances without a valid key card. (No exterior room doors here like at most discount hotels or extended stay motels.) Featuring at least eight cameras and a very well lit parking lot, we keep your safety in and out of the building in mind. All public areas are cleaned daily—including our well-lit parking lot. Beyond our commitment to cleanliness and safety, we also offer vending machines and an onsite laundry room for your convenience. What to expect from our team You won’t find a friendlier team anywhere. Our helpful staff—from Studio Attendants to the Property Manager—will make sure your guest experience is a positive one, whether you need something for your room or directions to the closest car repair shop. At Value Place, you can expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind. In fact, some team members live onsite to uphold our rigorous cleaning and safety standards. What to expect at every Value Place When it comes to Value Place, you don’t have to compete with anyone for that perfect apartment or hunt for the best hotel deal in town—we’re always the better choice. At your typical extended stay motel, discount hotel or other short-term housing solution, guests have to give up something that really matters. Not here. At Value Place you will always receive an affordable price in a Cleaner, Safer, Simpler, and Flexible property. We’re about living better through better value. And that makes us the smarter choice. Best of all? We promise a consistently positive guest experience at every Value Place you visit. Explore Value Place locations or make a reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.