Most of the tent sites were shaded, great location right off the main drag, lower level camps were flooded at that time and the pool was small but clean and refreshing, especially in the hot weather after a long hike. Staff was really friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands Campground Moab, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less