I stayed there last week and it's a nice little hotel. Location is close to Market St, cable car, buses, and plethora of bars and restaurants. My room is like a city apartment and felt very homey as opposed to a hotel. So, that was nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. One of the staffs, Taylor, gave great... More
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco’s Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel’s energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, as part of the Larkspur Collection, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including the FeatherBorne® Bed package, L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.