And I have no problem with the ghetto, in fact, it's really quite an interesting, eclectic area that seats the San Francisco City Center Hostel. We were only here for about 12 hours, but in that time we saw plenty to keep us talking. Check in was slow. The room, a 6 x bed dorm was fine, spacious, with private... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience budget travel at its best: Both private and shared rooms available (only 4-5 beds per dorm), all rooms with private bathroom, restaurant-quality guest kitchen, cafe serving free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, plush common areas, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. Recently renovated 1920s hotel near San Francisco's best affordable restaurants, diverse nightlife, and world-class Civic Center arts district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your San Francisco City Center Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.