Had a great few days at the hostel back in December. Spent time with my boyfriend, who was bicycling the coast. The nice front desk staff held his bike for him the entire time. Our room was on an inside air shaft and was quiet. The bathroom wasn't too busy, there were many activities, the kitchen is a nice set-up... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience budget travel at its best: Both private and shared rooms available (only 4-5 beds per dorm), all rooms with private bathroom, restaurant-quality guest kitchen, cafe serving free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, plush common areas, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. Recently renovated 1920s hotel near San Francisco's best affordable restaurants, diverse nightlife, and world-class Civic Center arts district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your San Francisco City Center Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.