My girlfriend and I stayed in a private room at this hostel during our vacation in SF. The hostel is well thought out. It has a complete public kitchen, a pub and many lounge areas to socialize with people around. The staff was nice and were very helpful for answering questions about the city. Our room was tidy and there... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International San Francisco City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience budget travel at its best: Both private and shared rooms available (only 4-5 beds per dorm), all rooms with private bathroom, restaurant-quality guest kitchen, cafe serving free continental breakfast, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, plush common areas, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. Recently renovated 1920s hotel near San Francisco's best affordable restaurants, diverse nightlife, and world-class Civic Center arts district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Olotels and HostelWorld so you can book your San Francisco City Center Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.