The location is fabulous, and they offer wonderful activities, but the rooms are overcrowded, the beds uncomfortable, and the noise level high. The staff's attitude is pretty much that they are doing you a favor by letting you stay there rather than that they are eager to be friendly to people who are paying quite a bit (as hostels go)... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in a National Park overlooking the Bay at San Francisco's first and best hostel! Both shared and private rooms available, cafe serving three meals/day plus free continental breakfast, free parking, free WiFi, DSL Internet lounge, fully equipped guest kitchen, game room, free linens and towels, daily housekeeping, keycard security, free/low-cost daily activities and tours, and no curfews, chores, or lockouts. In a beautiful park setting near North Beach, Pier 39, and cable cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.